In this Episode:
- Brian & Irene discuss how women business owners are making incredible contributions to the economy: they own millions of businesses that generate over a trillion dollars a year.
- They also discuss the current credit gap between men and women business owners.
- Female entrepreneurs are more likely to use private sources like personal savings or money from friends and family, to finance their businesses.
- Business owners today many new options to access credit based on a bigger dataset, more data sources, beyond just credit scores and income.
- Twitter: @Fundbox
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fundbox
- Website: https://www.fundbox.com
- e-Book: https://www.fundbox.com/whatif
- NAWBO: Resource for women entrepreneurs. https://www.nawbo.org/
- Articles for Women Business Owners: